Thursday, December 22, 2011

Art's Superhero Christmas Tree



This year for Art's Christmas countdown I got him a lot of superhero ornaments. He already had some, but I got a enough that he can have his very own Superhero Christmas Tree!









This is one of my favorite ornaments. We got this when I was pregnant with Zatanna.


















All of these are wooden ornaments that I got from WoodWear by Andrea on Etsy.















These are all made of Felt. The Superman and Batman came from LexiFeltique on Etsy. The Captain America and Green Lantern came from Blackrose1151 on Etsy.














































I think all of these are Hallmark made ornaments.






Although neither of these are superheros they are on Art's tree and Zatanna wanted to take their pictures as well so they get an honorable mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment